Saturday, August 25, 2007


FINISHED:

Newbery, Linda. (2004, 2007). At the firefly gate. New York : David Fickling Books.


[Not my favorite book that I've read recently. For only being 150 pages, it was slow and jumped around a lot - kind of not making a whole lot of sense. It was recommended as a "Wicked Cool Overlooked Book" by this kidslit blog that I read, but I didn't feel the same way about it that they did...]

STARTED:

???

[Classes started up again yesterday and so I feel guilty reading anything outside of what I should be reading for school. Inevitably, in the next couple of days, I'll pull something off the shelf so that I'll have something to read when I don't feel like reading for class. Instead of reading a book or two a week, it may revert to a book or two a month...]

*

No comments: