Friday, February 13, 2009


FINISHED:

Almond, David. (2008). The savage. Cambridge, MA: Candlewick.


[Somewhat familiar, but pretty cool. I like the idea of having a literary doppelganger that begins to cross the lines of reality, and Dave Mckean's illustrations add immensely to the tone of the story.]

STARTED:
Alexander, Lloyd. (1967). Taran wanderer. New York: Henry Holt and Company.

[Working my way slowly through the Chronicles of Prydain. Thing is, though, I can't remember if I've read book 3 or not! Unfortunately, I haven't read any of them since beginning this blog, so I can't check... Reading the description of The Castle of Llyr it SOUNDS familiar, but I couldn't really tell you what happened in it. I erred on the side of having read it and am continuing on...]

*

No comments: