Friday, August 10, 2007


ABANDONED:

Kostick, Conor. (2004, 2007). Epic. New York : Viking.


[It's gotten great reviews, including STARRED reviews from Booklist and School Library Journal, but I just couldn't get into it. One review actually said that the characters were easy to keep track of and that the action was easy to follow... both of which are the exact OPPOSITE of what I thought about it. At our ACL meeting today, while going over my reviews - of which this was to be one - I said that I was having difficulty getting through it and someone else said that they would read and review it for me. Whew. Now I can read stuff that I WANT to read...]

STARTED:

Beddor, Frank. (2006). The looking glass wars. New York : Dial Books.

[Had my eye on this one for awhile...]





WATCHED:

Anderson, Bill. (Producer), & Tokar, N. (Director). (1975). The apple dumpling gang [Motion picture]. United States: Walt Disney Home Entertainment.



Devlin, Don. (Producer), & Bill, T. (Director). (1980). My bodyguard [Motion picture]. United States: 20th Century Fox.



Disney, Walt. (Producer), & Stevenson, R. (Director). (1964). Mary Poppins [Motion picture]. United States: Walt Disney Video.


[]


*

No comments: